REMEMBER, REMEMBER FRIDAY THE 1st SEPTEMBER 2017
CASUAL DAY, CELEBRATE DIVERSITY
- Casual Day is enjoyable, entertaining and valuable to society!
- It supports the rights of persons with disabilities to education, housing, training, accessibility, employment… in other words, full inclusion in society.
- Funds raised from sticker donations provide material relief to persons with disabilities.
- It’s so easy and convenient to participate – all promotional material is supplied free-of-charge. Your stickers can be collected from our offices or can be couriered to you by RAM Hand-to-Hand Couriers.
- Disability can be sudden and devastating – and can touch anyone of us at any moment.
- It’s your chance to create a fun event at the office and boost morale.
- R10 is a small donation to make, especially when you know it will really make a difference. This year there are 5 stickers to collect!
- If nobody reaches out, nobody can be touched. Be the person who reaches out.
- Use Casual Day as a fundraiser for your school. Buy your sticker through Autism South Africa and keep R4.00 for every sticker sold!
For more information please email Claudia